Sony FX30 is a compact, very accessible camera, bringing up-and-coming visual storytellers into the world of Sony’s highly acclaimed Cinema Line. Here is our additional coverage for the Sony FX30 cinema camera. You can find several hands-on review videos of FX30.
This newly announced Sony FX30 and the new Memory Cards are now available for Pre-Order at Amazon! The new cards will be released from October 24, 2022.
USA at BHphoto, Adorama, Amazon.
Sony 320GB CFexpress Type A at BHphoto.
Sony 640GB CFexpress Type A at BHphoto.
Sony XLR-H1 Handle Unit at BHphoto.
Sony FX30 Hands-on Videos
Here are hands-on videos of Sony FX30 online.
|Sony Cinema Line FX30 Super 35 Camera||Pre-Order||Amazon|
|Sony CFexpress Type A Memory Card 320GB||Pre-Order||Amazon|
|Sony CFexpress Type A Memory Card 640GB||Pre-Order||Amazon|
Sony FX 30 Key Features
- 26.1MP APS-C BSI CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K up to 120p
- Compact Form Designed for Cage-Free Use
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 XAVC S-I,16-Bit Raw Output
- S-Cinetone/S-Log3/HLG, 14+ Stops DR
- Phase Detection AF/Face Tracking/Eye AF
- Standard ISO 100-32000 | Dual Base ISO
- Dual CFexpress Type A/SDXC Card Slots
- User LUTs & Timecode Sync Support
Leave a Reply