Meike has introduced a new autofocus prime lens for the Sony E-mount that has a focal length of 85mm and an f/1.8 aperture.
The standard 85mm full-frame lens can be used for a variety of subjects, particularly portraits as the wide f/1.8 aperture and 9 diaphragm blades are designed to produce super smooth rounded bokeh.
Meike 85mm F/1.8 Lens Specifications
- Filter size: 67mm
- Format: Full Frame
- Focal Length: 85mm
- Aperture range: F1.8-22
- Lens diameter: 79.5mm
- Aperture blades: 9 blades
- Lens structure: 6 groups 9 elements
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.85m
- Angle of View: Horizontal: 16° Vertical: 24° Diagonal: 28.5°
- Weight: 386g/0.85lb (only body)