Here is a new Sony FX30 Review by DpreviewTV. The Sony FX30 combines the FX3 body with a brand new APS-C sensor to create a very compelling option for video shooters.
Dpreview’s initial impressions for Sony FX30
With its fan-assisted endurance and the ability to use cages and accessories designed for the FX3, the new camera provides another powerful option bridging the gap between stills-derived hybrids like the GH6 and X-H2S, and models such as the FX3 and Canon’s EOS R5C which have more of their roots in their respective makers’ cinema cameras. Small-scale filmmakers have never had so much choice. And with the FX30’s pricing, it looks like Sony has GH buyers directly in its sights.
|Sony Cinema Line FX30 Super 35 Camera||Pre-Order||Amazon|
|Sony CFexpress Type A Memory Card 320GB||Pre-Order||Amazon|
|Sony CFexpress Type A Memory Card 640GB||Pre-Order||Amazon|
Sony FX 30 Key Features
- 26.1MP APS-C BSI CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K up to 120p
- Compact Form Designed for Cage-Free Use
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 XAVC S-I,16-Bit Raw Output
- S-Cinetone/S-Log3/HLG, 14+ Stops DR
- Phase Detection AF/Face Tracking/Eye AF
- Standard ISO 100-32000 | Dual Base ISO
- Dual CFexpress Type A/SDXC Card Slots
- User LUTs & Timecode Sync Support