Sony has announced a firmware update that will make Animal eye AF available in video mode as well as when shooting stills on the Sony ZV-E10.
At launch the Sony ZV-E10 was capable of detecting and focusing on human or animal eyes in stills mode, but when recording video, only human eyes can be detected. This changes with firmware Version 2.00, which is available immediately.
Download the Sony ZV-E10 firmware update version 2.0.0.
Sony ZV-E10 Key Features:
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- 3.0″ Side Flip-Out Touchscreen LCD
- 425-Point Fast Hybrid AF
- Up to 11-fps Shooting, ISO 100-32000
- Real-Time Eye AF and Tracking
- Background Defocus & Face Priority AE
- Directional 3-Capsule Mic and Windscreen
- Headphone and Microphone Ports
- E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens