Sony a6700/a7000 (a6600 Successor) to be Announced soon! Sony is planning to announce a new High End APS-C E-mount mirrorless camera in late May 2021. This new high-end APS-C E-mount camera will be the successor of the A6600.
According to latest rumors, Sony will announce a new High End APS-C E-mount camera in May 2021. This new camera is rumored to have a 30MP sensor.
Rumored Sony A6700 Specifications
- 32MP Exmor RS APS CMOS with DRAM
- New Ultra Fast LSI
- Blackout-free Shooting
- New BIONZ X
- 925-point PDAF, 60fps AE/AF
- 10fps/16Bit Mechanical Shutter
- 20fps/14Bit Electronic Shutter
- 30fps/12Bit AE-L/AF-C E.S.
- Electronic Shutter Speeds up to 1/32000s
- 4K/60p 10Bit Super35mm Video
- 4K/24p 10Bit 2.4:1 WDR Movie
- ISO 64-64000
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography