The new Sony A7 IV camera is now available for pre-order at major stores in US. The US price of the Sony A7 IV body is $2,498 and available at B&Hphoto.
The a7 IV will be available from late December 2021 at a recommended price of $2499, a $500 increase over the launch price of the a7 III.
Sony a7 IV: $2,498 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony a7 IV with 28-70mm Lens: $2,698 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony HVL-F60RM2 Wireless Radio Flash: $548 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony HVL-F46RM Wireless Radio Flash: $398 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony has announced the a7 IV (see press text), a more capable but also more expensive model in Sony full-frame mirrorless cameras. The a7 IV is built around a new 33MP BSI-CMOS sensor and its latest Bionz XR processors, which powers improvements in just about every aspect of performance.
In terms of video, the a7 IV can shoot UHD 4K at up to 30p from the full width of its sensor (giving oversampled footage taken from 7K capture), or 60p taken from an APS-C portion of the sensor (taken from 4.6K capture). These video modes can all be captured in 10-bit 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 detail, with a choice of H.265 or H.264 Long GOP, or H.264 All-I compression.
- 33MP BSI CMOS full-frame sensor
- Up to 10 fps shooting in lossy Raw with extensive buffer
- In-body stabilization rated up to 5.5EV
- Full-width oversampled 4K from 7K, up to 30p
- 4K/60p with Super35 / APS-C mode
- 10-bit video or HEIF stills capture
- H.265 video, S-Cinetone color mode
- 3.69M dot OLED viewfinder
- Twin card slots (1x CFe A/UHS-II, 1x UHS-II SD)
- Full-time Bluetooth LE connection
Read more Sony Rumors and Sony News.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Leave a Reply