Sony has officially released new firmware update version 1.10 for Sony a7 IV full frame mirrorless camera.
Benefits and Improvements
- Allows you to select M and S sizes in addition to L when using the RAW recording lossless compression method
- The shutter speed and ISO sensitivity settings dedicated for flash photography can be retained
- Adds the Touch Shutter function
- Improves the accuracy of the Eye AF feature
- The camera’s serial number can be recorded in the metadata in the movie files
- Improves operability of Wi-Fi connections
- Adds a 1 minute setting to the Power Save by Monitor menu
- Fixes an issue where the viewfinder display may not be brightened according to the ambient brightness
- Improves the operational stability of the camera
You can download this firmware here.