Sony has officially released new firmware update version 1.10 for Sony a7 IV full frame mirrorless camera.
You can find the details and download the new Sony firmware update below. Sony a7 IV body (Amazon, B&H, Adorama)
Benefits and Improvements
- Allows you to select M and S sizes in addition to L when using the RAW recording lossless compression method
- The shutter speed and ISO sensitivity settings dedicated for flash photography can be retained
- Adds the Touch Shutter function
- Improves the accuracy of the Eye AF feature
- The camera’s serial number can be recorded in the metadata in the movie files
- Improves operability of Wi-Fi connections
- Adds a 1 minute setting to the Power Save by Monitor menu
- Fixes an issue where the viewfinder display may not be brightened according to the ambient brightness
- Improves the operational stability of the camera
You can download this firmware here.
Leave a Reply