Sony is rumored to announce the highly-anticipated A7 IV camera around September this year.
Sony has finally revealed the high-end mirrorless camera that has been mentioned for a long time. The $6,500 Sony a1 is a beast with the features it offers and it raises the bar in the competition. For now, the device that Sony will announce soon is the Sony A7 IV. It is stated that this model, which will replace the Sony a7 III may be an intermediate update.
According to recent reports, the Sony A7 IV release date is scheduled for September. Below are the up to date specs of the full frame mirrorless camera.
Possible Sony A7 IV Specifications
- Camera type: Full-frame mirrorless
- Sensor: Full-frame 30Mp BSI CMOS
- Processing engine: Bionz XR
- Sensitivity: ISO 50-204,800
- Autofocus system: Hybrid with 693 phase detection points and 425 contrast detection points, Real Time Eye AF (Human and Animal for stills and video)
- Stabilisation: 5-axis IBIS and digital, up to 5.5EV shutter speed compensation
- Video resolution: 4K at up 60fps and 1080p at 240fps, 10-bit and 4:2:2 colour over HDMI
- Gamut: S-Log2 and S-Log3, S-Gamut3.Cine and S-Gamut3
- Still File formats: Raw, JPG, HEIF
- Screen: 3-inch 1,440,000-dot vari-angle touchscreen
- Viewfinder: 0.5-inch OLED with 3.69million dots
- Maximum continuous shooting rate: 10fps with mechanical or electronic shutter
- Storage: Dual: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II) and CFexpress Type A
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography