The upcoming Sony a7 IV is rumored to feature a newly developed 33MP sensor and 5.5 stop IBIS. The Sony a7 IV announcement has been delayed to October 2021 due to the worldwide chip production shortage.
The Sony a7 IV mirrorless camera was originally scheduled to be announced in September and a release date in October 2021. Check out the up to date Sony a7 IV specifications below :
Sony a7 IV Rumored Specifications
- Camera type: Full-frame mirrorless
- Sensor: Full-frame 33Mp BSI CMOS
- Processing engine: Bionz XR
- Sensitivity: ISO 50-204,800
- The same menu system as Sony a7S III
- Autofocus system: Hybrid with 693 phase detection points and 425 contrast detection points, Real Time Eye AF (Human and Animal for stills and video)
- 5.5 stops of IBIS (+ AS)
- Video resolution: 4K at up 60fps and 1080p at 240fps, 10-bit and 4:2:2 colour over HDMI
- Gamut: S-Log2 and S-Log3, S-Gamut3.Cine and S-Gamut3
- Still File formats: Raw, JPG, HEIF
- Screen: 3-inch 1,440,000-dot vari-angle touchscreen
- Viewfinder: 0.5-inch OLED with 3.69million dots
- Maximum continuous shooting rate: 10fps with mechanical or electronic shutter
- Storage: Dual: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II) and CFexpress Type A
- Launch Price: $2,499
Read more Sony Rumors and Sony News.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Body Size? Will the a7IV resemble the A1 or SIII, rather than the a7III in size?