Sony a7 IV and Sony a7 III are two of the most popular mirrorless cameras for enthusiasts, hobbyists and professionals alike. So the question is “Which Camera Should You Buy in 2022”.
Jared Polin shared his thought to help you make that decision much easier. Either of these cameras are going to be a great first camera or even a “pro” camera as well. If you shoot sports, portraits, weddings, you name it, these cameras can do it. Check out to find the differences between the Sony a7 IV and Sony a7 III, and then make the right choice for yourself.
Sony a7 IV: $2,498 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony a7 IV with 28-70mm Lens: $2,698 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony a7 III body: $1,998 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony a7 IV Key Features:
- 33MP Full-Frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- Up to 10 fps Shooting, ISO 100-51200
- 4K 60p Video in 10-Bit, S-Cinetone
- 3.68m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
- 3″ 1.03m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 759-Pt. Fast Hybrid AF, Real-time Eye AF
- Focus Breathing Compensation
- 5-Axis SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Creative Looks and Soft Skin Effect
- 4K 15p UVC/UAC Streaming via USB Type-C
Sony a7 III Key Features:
- 24MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 693-Point Hybrid AF System
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 2.36m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- ISO 204800 and 10 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi and NFC, Dual SD Slots
- USB Type-C Port, Weather-Sealed Design
Nice no nonsense review, thanks