Sony a7R V costs $3,898, the fifth generation full resolution mirrorless camera now available for pre-order at major stores.
The official release date for a7R5 is in December 2022.
Sony’s newest high-res a7R V camera features massive processing power and new AI autofocus. Below are the key features of Sony A7r V.
Sony a7R V Specs & Key Features
- 61MP back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor
- Native ISO range is 100 to 32,000, expandable up to 102,400
- Bionz XR image processing engine
- Dedicated AI Processing Unit
- Subject recognition technology powered by dedicated AI unit
- Real-time tracking
- 693-point hybrid autofocus system that covers 79% of the image area (93% vertical and 86% horizontal)
- Up to 10 frames per second burst shooting with full AF/AE (mechanical shutter)
- Up to 7 fps with the electronic shutter
- 4-axis multi-angle 3.2-type LCD
- 9.44M dot EVF with 0.9x magnification and 120fps at full resolution
- Two CFexpress Type A card slots (also accept UHS-II SD cards)
- 8K video at up to 24p/25p using full pixel readout (1.2x crop)
- 4K 60p video
- Super35 4K video with 6.2K oversampling
- New main menu design with improved usability
- Built-in Wi-Fi and SuperSpeed USB (10Gbps)
- $3,900 USD body only ($5,300 CAD)
- Available in mid-December