Let’s update our Sony Rumors for the upcoming Sony A7R V camera. The Sony a7R V is expected to be announced in late 2022 to replace the current Sony a7R IV.
Due to the release of the super hot Canon EOS R5 and Nikon Z9 8K mirrorless cameras, Sony has decided to accelerate the development speed of the Sony a7R V with enhanced video core specifications. According to this the Sony a7R V will use the same 61MP full frame sensor as the Sony a7R IV, 8K30p Raw Video and 4K120p 10-Bit Internal to compete against the Canon EOS R5 and Nikon Z9.
Here are the rumored Sony a7R V Specifications so far:
Sony a7R V Rumored Specifications
- 61MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- Updated BIONZ XR image processor
- The same menu as that on Sony a7S III
- 8K30p Raw Video
- 4K120p 10-Bit Internal Video
- 5.5 – 6 Stops IBIS
- Up to 20 fps Shooting
- 16Bit RAW photos in Shaking Music support (not yet determined)
- ISO 40-81920 (native 80-32000)
- 759 points PDAF
- Real-time tracking eye focus for birds/animals/humans
- 26 million pixels APS-C Mode
- 10fps continuous shooting
- 5.5-speed five-axis image stabilization
- 9.44 million pixels EVF
- 2.36 million pixels flip LCD screen
- Dual CFexpress Type A & UHS-II SD card slots
- 10Bit HEIF photos support
- lossless compression RAW photos support
- shake music mode is updated to four (2 photos/4 photos/8 photos/16 photos) (not yet determined)
- 3.0″ 1.44m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- supports multiple creative modes including S-CineTone
- flash sync interface, no full-size HDMI
- Launch Price: £3800/US$3500
- The official announcement will be in late 2022.
Remember these Sony a7R V rumored specifications NOT confirmed by the trusted sources, so just take it with a grain of salt!
Leave a Reply