Updated Sony a7R V Specs:
- 61MP sensor (95% chance this is a new BSI sensor with better light gathering performance).
- New BionZ XR processor
- TOTALLY New Autofocus system with AI deep learning
- 693 phase-detection points
- 8k 24p (cropped)
- 4k60p 4k24p (full read out)
- Heat sink design of the Sony a7S III (up to 30min 8K recording without overheating)
- S cinetone is available
- AI assisted auto WB
- 8 stop IBIS
- Improved buffer up to 88 uncompressed RAW (at least with 2x CF Express A),
- in lossless RAW you get large / medium / small full frame file sizes
- New Pixelshift function with movement correction
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Body looks like a mix between the Sony a7S III and Sony a7 IV.
- Official announcement on October 26th at 10AM EDT.
Sony a7R V:
- Sony a7R V Rumored to Feature a 61MP Full Frame Sensor
- More Details on Sony a7R V Camera Specifications
- Announcement on October 26, 2022
- First Sony a7R V Image Leaked
- Sony a7R V Rumored to Feature with a7S III’s Heat Sink
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography