Here are the latest Sony Rumors surfaced for the Sony A9 III. The rumor mill suggests that the full frame mirrorless will have a new Exmor RS sensor that using the same ADCs as the ILCE-1. This will naturally reflect the continuous shooting speed of the upcoming Sony A9 III will match to Canon EOS R3 camera.
Rumored specifications of Sony A9 III
- Redesigned 24.2-megapixel 35 mm full-frame stacked CMOS sensor
- 30fps continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking (Blackout-free shooting up to 30fps from fast sensor readout speed)
- Next-generation BIONZ XR image processing engine
- Anti-flicker mechanical and electronic shutter
- Dual drive mechanical shutter for up to 1/400 sec. flash sync
- Anti-distortion electronic shutter w/ flash sync up to 1/200 sec
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization for 5.5-step
- 4K movie recording. Full-pixel readout with no pixel binning
- Picture Profiles including S-Cinetone, HLG, and S-Log 2 & 3
- 10 pre-set creative looks w/ 8 customizable parameters
By the way there is a strong possibility that the upcoming Sony A7R V and A9 III cameras might be delayed until late 2022.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography