Here are the latest Sony Rumors surfaced for the Sony A9 III. The rumor mill suggests that the full frame mirrorless will have a new Exmor RS sensor that using the same ADCs as the ILCE-1. This will naturally reflect the continuous shooting speed of the upcoming Sony A9 III will match to Canon EOS R3 camera.
Rumored specifications of Sony A9 III
- Redesigned 24.2-megapixel 35 mm full-frame stacked CMOS sensor
- 30fps continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking (Blackout-free shooting up to 30fps from fast sensor readout speed)
- Next-generation BIONZ XR image processing engine
- Anti-flicker mechanical and electronic shutter
- Dual drive mechanical shutter for up to 1/400 sec. flash sync
- Anti-distortion electronic shutter w/ flash sync up to 1/200 sec
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization for 5.5-step
- 4K movie recording. Full-pixel readout with no pixel binning
- Picture Profiles including S-Cinetone, HLG, and S-Log 2 & 3
- 10 pre-set creative looks w/ 8 customizable parameters
By the way there is a strong possibility that the upcoming Sony A7R V and A9 III cameras might be delayed until late 2022.
Read more Sony Rumors and Sony News.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Leave a Reply