According to latest rumors, the Sony A9 III high-end full frame mirrorless camera now rumored to be announced in February 2023. Could be around CP+ Show in late February. Sony A9 II (Amazon,B&H and Adorama) was officially announced for almost three years, so this makes sense.
Sony a9 III will be the successor of Sony a9 II, and it is set to compete with Canon EOS R5/R5 Mark II. The Sony A9 II camera will have a major upgrade in core specification while maintaining a standard resolution of 24MP. While the technical specifications of the Sony a9 III are not conclusively confirmed, on the sensor side, the pixel count will remain unchanged, and the continuous shooting speed, buffering, video performance, AF performance, etc. will be improved.
Here are the specifications from the Sony A9 III Rumors so far :
Rumored Sony A9 III Specifications
Below are the rumored specifications of Sony a9 III:
- Redesigned 24.2-megapixel 35 mm full-frame stacked CMOS sensor
- 30fps continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking (Blackout-free shooting up to 30fps from fast sensor readout speed)
- 14bit lossless RAW with extrenely large buffers
- Next-generation BIONZ XR image processing engine
- Anti-flicker mechanical and electronic shutter
- EVF is 240fps
- Dual drive mechanical shutter for up to 1/400 sec. flash sync
- Anti-distortion electronic shutter w/ flash sync up to 1/200 sec
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization for 5.5-step
- 4K movie recording @60p. Full-pixel readout with no pixel binning
- Picture Profiles including S-Cinetone, HLG, and S-Log 2 & 3
- 10 pre-set creative looks w/ 8 customizable parameters
- Employs AF using AI (this is information from a reliable source)
Read more Sony Rumors and Sony News.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Leave a Reply