Let’s make a small update for Sony A9 III. According to the latest rumors, the Sony A9 III camera (successor of Sony A9 II) is expected to arrive in Q4 of 2022.
Latest Sony Rumors indicates that the camera will have a major upgrade in core specification while maintaining a standard resolution of 24MP. Here are the specifications from the Sony A9 III Rumors so far :
Sony A9 III Specifications
- Redesigned 24.2-megapixel 35 mm full-frame stacked CMOS sensor
- 30fps continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking (Blackout-free shooting up to 30fps from fast sensor readout speed)
- Next-generation BIONZ XR image processing engine
- Anti-flicker mechanical and electronic shutter
- Dual drive mechanical shutter for up to 1/400 sec. flash sync
- Anti-distortion electronic shutter w/ flash sync up to 1/200 sec
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization for 5.5-step
- 4K movie recording. Full-pixel readout with no pixel binning
- Picture Profiles including S-Cinetone, HLG, and S-Log 2 & 3
- 10 pre-set creative looks w/ 8 customizable parameters
By the way there is a strong possibility that the upcoming Sony A7R V and A9 III cameras coming in Q4 of 2022.
Read more Sony Rumors and Sony News.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
The old Minolta based Alpha mount is dead. No new lenses and no new bodies EVER. Why are baseless rumours still flourishing ? I wish they were true, but wishing is not the same as erxpecting.