Sony A9 III is a 24.6MP full-frame mirrorless camera with a global shutter. Global shutter means the information is read out from every pixel on the sensor simultaneously. That means there’s no distortion of moving subjects in stills or video.
The Sony FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS, which at 1470g without the tripod mount, is the world’s lightest 300mm F/2.8 lens. It’s designed for use on full-frame cameras, but naturally, it can also be mounted on Sony’s APs-C format cameras, such as the Sony A6700.
- Pre-order Sony a9 III at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- Pre-order Sony FE 300mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- 24.6MP Full-Frame Global Shutter CMOS Sensor
- Up to 120 fps Raw Continuous Shooting with AF/AE
- Pre-Capture Function; Speed Boost Button
- Flash Sync at Any Shutter Speed; Up to 1/80,000 Sec.
- Up to 4K 120p 10-bit Video; S-Log3 & S-Cinetone
- 759-Point Phase-Detect AF with Real-time Tracking
- 8-Stop 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- 9.44m-dot 0.9x OLED EVF with up to 240 Hz Refresh Rate
- 3.2” 2.1m-dot 4-Axis Multi-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual CFexpress Type A/SD Card Slots
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Sony Alpha Special Event: B&H Photo