Sony ZV-E1 is scheduled to be officially announced on March 29, 10:00 EDT/ 15:00 BST/ 23:00JST.
Here is a teaser. It was already listed at B&H.
Sony ZV-E1 Rumored specs:
- Announcement on March 29, 3pm London time
- New ZV-E1 E-mount camera is based on the Sony a7S III
- Same A7sIII 12 Megapixel sensor
- 4k60 & 4k 120 (no crop). But it appears 120p might be coming later via firmware update
- no pixel binning
- 409k ISO
- AF from a7r V but it has even better detection
- Body overheats a lot at the moment
- Lots of new AI features, very innovative
- Similar body style of the ZV-E10, but in the size of the Sony A7C and with some FX3 elements
- Price slightly below $2,500