As posted earlier, Sony ZV-E10 camera expected to be announced on July 7th. The YouTube event has been delayed and Sony did not provide the reasons behind the delay. The B&H Photo and Alphauniverse event listings have been removed.
Sony had scheduled an announcement via YouTube streaming event for July 7th, but that event has now been postponed over what is rumoured to be “inappropriate” timing for people in China. July 7th marks the anniversary of the “Marco Polo Bridge Incident” in 1937. No official reason, however, has been mentioned by Sony.
Here are the rumored Sony ZV-E10 specifications
- 24 MP APS-C Sensor
- The kit lens will be Sony 16-50mm f / 3.5-5.6
- XAVC-S 4k up to 30p 100mbps
- FHD 120p
- Standard and active stabilization
- Face-priority auto exposure
- NEW Feature and product autofocus mode (will lock focus on faces unless there is a product shown closer to the camera)
- Button for Bokeh mode (optimizes the lowest aperture)
- Dedicated button to switch between S&Q/Photo/Video
- Tether USB-c streaming straight to PC. (Plug and play)
- Fully articulated screen
- Sony A5xxx body without EVF
- Price around $899 (900 euros)
Read more Sony Rumors and Sony News.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Leave a Reply