Here are the most sold cameras and lenses in Japan during Q1 of 2022. BCNranking collected the detailed sales from around half of the japans stores. The Sony A6100 was the best selling Sony camera while Tamron leads for the lens category.
- Canon EOS Kiss M2 Double Zoom Kit White
- Canon EOS Kiss M2 Double Zoom Kit Black
- Canon EOS RP / RF24-105 IS STM Lens Kit
- Sony α6100 Double Zoom Lens Kit Black
- Sony α7 IV
- OM Digital PEN E-PL10 EZ Double Zoom Kit White
- Canon EOS Kiss M Double Zoom Kit White
- Sony α6400 Double Zoom Lens Kit Silver
- Nikon Z 50 Double Zoom Kit
- Panasonic LUMIX G100 standard zoom lens with tripod grip
- Tamron 28-75mm F / 2.8 Di III VXD G2 Model A063
- Tamron 28-200mm F/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Model A071
- OM SYSTEM M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II
- Canon EF50mm F1.8 STM
- Sigma 28-70mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary (Sony E mount)
- Tamron 18-300mm F / 3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Model B061 (Sony E mount)
- Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f / 1.8G
- Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS
- Fujifilm Fujinon Lens XF35mmF1.4 R
Tamron reveals 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 APS-C lens for Sony E mount cameras. The lens, which is roughly a 27–450mm full-frame equivalent, is constructed of 19 elements in 15 groups, including three hybrid aspherical elements and four low dispersion (LD) elements. Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens features a maximum aperture range of F3.5 through F6.3, a minimum aperture range of F22 through F40, uses a seven-blade circular aperture diaphragm and has a 67mm front filter thread.
The US price of the lens is $699 and it will be released on September 24, 2021. Now the new Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens for Sony E-mount is available for pre-order at B&H, Adorama.
Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens for Sony E: $699 at B&H, Adorama.
Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens for Fujifilm X: $699 at B&H, Adorama.
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27mm-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- VXD Linear AF Motor
- Maximum Magnification: 1:2
- VC Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Continue reading “Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens Announced”
Tamron has announced the development of the 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD lens for Sony E-mount, as well as for Fujifilm X-mount for the first time.
Press Release: Continue reading “Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens Development Announced”