DpreviewTV published a video about 5 Best Lenses For Sony E-mount. Below you can view DPRTV’s full video, and below is a list of the lenses picked in each category.
Here is an excellent review of the Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 vs Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Comparison.
The 28-75mm F2.8 Di III VXD G2 has been redesigned to make use of a VXD linear focus motor, rather than the RXD stepper motor used in the original lens
The Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 has some slight advantages over the Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD, which you can see below.
Here are the most sold cameras and lenses in Japan during Q1 of 2022. BCNranking collected the detailed sales from around half of the japans stores. The Sony A6100 was the best selling Sony camera while Tamron leads for the lens category.
- Canon EOS Kiss M2 Double Zoom Kit White
- Canon EOS Kiss M2 Double Zoom Kit Black
- Canon EOS RP / RF24-105 IS STM Lens Kit
- Sony α6100 Double Zoom Lens Kit Black
- Sony α7 IV
- OM Digital PEN E-PL10 EZ Double Zoom Kit White
- Canon EOS Kiss M Double Zoom Kit White
- Sony α6400 Double Zoom Lens Kit Silver
- Nikon Z 50 Double Zoom Kit
- Panasonic LUMIX G100 standard zoom lens with tripod grip
- Tamron 28-75mm F / 2.8 Di III VXD G2 Model A063
- Tamron 28-200mm F/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Model A071
- OM SYSTEM M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II
- Canon EF50mm F1.8 STM
- Sigma 28-70mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary (Sony E mount)
- Tamron 18-300mm F / 3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Model B061 (Sony E mount)
- Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f / 1.8G
- Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS
- Fujifilm Fujinon Lens XF35mmF1.4 R
According to the latest rumors, the new Tamron 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 Lens for Sony E-mount will be announced at the end of the year.
This new lens will used VXD drive to achieve faster AF speed and accuracy. Tamron has received high praise with the introduction of the version II standard zoom lens 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 Lens (Model A063).
Tamron has already released the 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 Lens, and it is natural to update the 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III RXD lens.
So if you wonder what are the first Sony E-mount lenses to buy for the new A7 IV, here are the 3 Best Lenses for Sony a7 IV camera.
We at Sony Camera News recommend the Sony FE 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G OSS as your telephoto, the Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS for a wide-angle option, the Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN for portraits. These are the selections from us for general use and beginner friendly options.
So if you are a lucky owner of Sony A7 IV or planning to get it, you might need to lay all your attention to the lens that fits best in order to lead through a creative photography or video.
Below we include the 3 Best Lenses for Sony a7 IV. We think this trio would be best for standard, wide-angle, telephoto covering all the photography scenarios, portraits, landscapes, wedding, street, walkaround, travel, event, sports, astrophotography, wildlife and others. Continue reading “3 Best Lenses for Sony a7 IV”
The 28-75mm F2.8 Di III VXD G2 has been redesigned to make use of a VXD linear focus motor, rather than the RXD stepper motor used in the original lens. This should result in faster, smoother autofocus.
Here are the leaked product page and images of the Tamron 35-150mm f/2-2.8 Di III VXD Lens (Model A058) and 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 Lens (Model A063) for Sony E-mount. Release date is scheduled for October 28, 2021.