Sony ZV-E1 full-frame vlogging camera is now officially announced. The Sony ZV series is designed from the ground up to provide features and performance for video content creators.
The new ZV-E1 promises the highest-quality video thanks to its 12.1-megapixel full-frame image sensor. Sony ZV-E1 is able to record footage internally in 4K at 60p in 4:2:2 10-bit all-intra onto SDHC/SDXC memory cards, which is especially interesting for filmmakers and content creators. In addition, a future free firmware update will unleash this little beast’s full 4K120p and HD240p capabilities.
Sony ZV-E1 Full-frame Vlogging Camera
- 12 MP Full frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor
- ISO up to 409,600
- Full frame 4k with full pixel readout and no pixel binning
- FHD 240p and 4k 120p (coming with firmware update)
- Cinematic vlog setting, S-Cinetone, S-Log3, S-Gamut3
- 5-axis optical in-body stabilization
- Ai-based dynamic active mode stabilization w/ framing stabilizer
- Ai based AF: real time recognition and tracking for stills and movies
- Movie support functions: AF assist, breathing compensation, focus map
- Product showcase setting
- Vari-angle LCD screen with intuitive touch operation
- Dust and moisture resistant
- UVC/UAC USB streaming up to 4K 30p
- Intelligent 3-capsule mic with AI auto, and manual directivity
- Pre-orders: B&Hphoto, Amazon, Adorama.
- Additional information: West42 | Explora
Additional Coverage on Sony ZV-E1