Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce the sales release of the Tokina SZ SUPER TELE 500mm F8 Reflex MF lens. With the debut of the SZX SUPER TELE 400mm F8 Reflex MF, the SZ series offering a range of exciting products with specific features and valuable advantages.
Sales will commence on February 18, 2022.
Tokina SZ SUPER TELE 500mm F8 Reflex MF is a 500mm super tele lens that adopts catadioptric type optical design with a constant F8 aperture. The lens offers a compact alternative to standard tele photo lenses as more and more photographers are looking for easy-to-carry gear. Keeping in mind active travel photographers that seek outdoor landscape, wild nature or birds, the 500mm F8 Reflex MF is designed as a compact and lightweight mirror lens – a type of lens to be rediscovered in this new era of also compact but high-tech mirrorless cameras. The Tokina SZ SUPER TELE 500mm F8 Reflex MF adopts a T-mount standard (pitch 0.75mm, thread 42mm) that allows the lens to be attached to any camera by using mount adapters.
- Extremely compact and lightweight super tele lens.
- Macro shooting with 1 : 2.86 magnification.
- Specific donut-shaped and super smooth bokeh.
- Easy and precise focusing.
- Super compression effect.
- Versatile mount system for 6 camera mounts including 4 mounts for mirrorless cameras.
Full press text here