Sony at Youtube launched a teaser that a new camera will be officially announced on October 26th at 10:00 AM EDT. The Sony a7R V is one of the highly anticipated Sony Mirrorless Cameras that is rumored to be announced on October 26th. Here are the latest updates on A7RV specs.
And below are already confirmed specs of Sony a7R V:
Rumored Sony a7R V Specifications
- Same 61MP sensor because all the power goes to the new processor.
- TOTALLY New Autofocus system with AI deep learning
- 8k 24p (cropped)
- 4k60p 4k24p (full read out)
- heat sink design of the Sony A7sIII (up to 30min 8K recording without overheating)
- S cinetone is available
- 8 stop IBIS (unclear yet if “native” or with “gyro data”)
- New Pixelshift function with movement correction
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Body looks like a mix between the Sony a7S III and Sony a7 IV.
Sony a7R V:
- Sony a7R V Rumored to Feature a 61MP Full Frame Sensor
- More Details on Sony a7R V Camera Specifications
- Announcement on October 26, 2022
- First Sony a7R V Image Leaked
- Sony a7R V Rumored to Feature with a7S III’s Heat Sink
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography